Wednesday 22 April 2009

Exhibition

Today has been stressful and hectic.
I've been setting up for the first year exhibition entitled "My First, My Last, My Everything" at Winchester School of Art. It's running from Tuesday 21st to Thursday 23rd April.

After a long day working and some major stress I finally got the piece up, though I had problems with the sound and did not get it working in time for the private viewing.
All in all, I'm quite happy with how it's gone. I'm both nervous and excited about having a critique of me work. I want to hear people's reactions but fear I will let myself down trying to explain my thought processes. (If you're interested, I outlined them in the previou
s post.)

As for now, I have an essay to work on and am looking towards self publishing a book relating to the project which should hopefully include a number of short stories, quotes, illustrations and maybe a photograph or two. I also have about three unfinished paintings which I should get round to doing.

If anyone is in the Winchester area, the exhibition is open to the public. It's on the West Side of the Winchester School of Art campus.

For now, here's the best picture of the finished piece I have so far.



The piece is untitled as yet and all rights are reserved by the artist Tim Hodge.

No comments: